A SAN FRANCISCO RESIDENCE PARK
St. Francis Wood
WELCOME TO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Over a century ago, the most ambitious and talented developers, planners, landscape architects and architects came together to create a residence park, St. Francis Wood, worthy of its setting in one of the world's most beautiful cities, San Francisco. St. Francis Wood is listed on the National Register of Historic Districts.
The Mason-McDuffie Company developed St. Francis Wood in 1914 with graceful streets, lush parks and classic monuments.
Planned by the renowed Olmsted Brothers, St. Francis Wood attracted accomplished architects including John Galen Howard.
Upper Fountain at the St. Francis Boulevard Terminal, Built in 1917